Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It Must be Fate....

So today I joined a fitness center. I've been debating joining one because I already have free access to the "gym" at Bellarmine, however, it is at Bellarmine and given my current location, driving to Bellarmine everytime I want to work out doesn't seem to appealing. Therefore I made the decision to join a gym within walking distance to Stephen's new apartment.

I'm excited about it and totally thinking that I'm going to be the one to commit, I went ahead and got the pre-paid package for 12 months, which included no enrollment fee and three months free, so a total of 15 months. I was signing the papers and ironically, my membership ends on September 30, 2011, literally the day before the day of my wedding!!!

I thought this must be fate, part of the big reason I want to consistently work out is to get in shape for the big day, how conveinent that my membership encompasses everyday leading up to that special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment