Thursday, March 25, 2010

And so it must begin....but so soon?

I guess the world is trying to tell me to get on the ball. This week, for class, we had to make tentative study plans for reviewing all of our didactic course work before we have to take the physical therapy licensure exam at the end of this year/beginning of next year. I was very proud of my study plan. I had organized material based on where I am going to be for my clinical affiliations for the next six months so what I'm reviewing will be congruent with what I'm actually doing on site.

In addition to making the study plan, I got my first test prep book today. It's weird but I feel and urge to get all my class material out and organize it so I'll be ready to go. Then I think...wait a minute, I've still got a month of classes left for this semester.


So while I've got good intentions currently, I highly doubt any reviewing will be done prior to that third week in May in between my TWO (lucky me!) vacations prior to my internships.

No comments:

Post a Comment