Monday, August 2, 2010

Here we go Again! Rants and Raves

Rave:
1 day down

Rant:
39 to go

Is it bad that I'm already counting down the days to the end of my second clinical internship when I've only had orientation and haven't even met my clinical instructor yet?

I think NOT!

Rave:
I am, however, excited about this experience. It is in the acute care field at a local hospital and I've heard from several good friends that they actually enjoyed the acute care setting more than they ever thought they would. I'm still anxious to meet my clinical instructor and to see what it really is like to be a physical therapist in the hospitals in acute care.

Rave:
Apparently several of my classmates are potentially in the same building as I am for this rotation, I do know for a fact, that one of my good friends, Nikki (check out her cute blog here), is there because we spent today in orientation together! It makes the day go by much better when you've got a good friend with you.

Nikki and Me
Rant:
Parking at a busy hospital...enough said.

All in all I'm excited to get this one going!

1 comment:

  1. this is a wonderful post! you are wonderful! i'm sooooo glad we are gonna be at the same place!!! just wish i had better lunch hours ;)

    ReplyDelete