Thursday, July 29, 2010

True Confession Thursday

I miss my friends...

My two best friends in the whole wide world are hundreds of miles away. My friend Katie is living it up in Pennsylvania doing God knows what ;) and my friend Katybeth if off digging up rocks in Montana or Wyoming, some amazingly beautiful northwestern state. All of this adds up to...I miss my friends.


I'm sure everyone can relate to missing those people that have been with you for sooooo long, those people that you have inside jokes going all the way back to 7th grade or those people that you always feel comfortable with. Luckily though, Katie is supposidly coming back around mid-August so I'll get to see here soon but unfortunately, Katybeth is probably not coming back til October.

So what will I do in the mean-time (aside from hanging out with some awesome people that are still in Louisville, working 40 hours a week without pay and trying to find time for myself)? well...I guess I could crack open a book and study for the boards :/

No comments:

Post a Comment