Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Go West Young (Wo)Man

Have I told you before that I love, love, love traveling?

Since Stephen started his new job back in November we've known that he was going to have to fly out west for a few days in January for some training. Of course I looked at this as an opportunity for a mini vacay, but realistically it probably wasn't going to happen (sad face). However, Stephen had to go away for a day earlier this month and missed me so much (everyone all together now..."awwwwww") that he came home and decided we would not just take a mini vacay, but a full fledged week-long romp! I'm super pumped because I'm sure by the middle of January I will be so over the cold Kentucky winter and ready for a more temperate locale.

This will be neither of our first trip out west seeing as how his family is from Lancaster, CA and I've been to Vegas twice (amazing right?) but it will be our first time together and I've never been to New Mexico (which is where we will be going).

I'll keep you posted on the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment