Saturday, December 4, 2010

Job Security?

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday festivities going on around town!

So my mom bought me a Wii for a graduation gift (I know I'm a little behind, but I was excited!) I ordered it from Best Buy on Thanksgiving for $30 cheaper than what it regularly is (therefore...super excited!) and it arrived at my parents house yesterday unbeknownst to me. I had traveled to my parents to do some laundry and found my brother and my dad waiting for some new appliances to be delivered.


I noticed the packaging on the kitchen table and asked my brother what that was all about. Well he told me that the Wii had been delivered and I tell you what... it was hard for me to spend anymore time at my parents as I couldn't wait to get it home and PLAY!!!

I finally got it home about 20 minutes before Stephen got home from work and he was excited as I was! We probably played for a total of about 2 hours last night and this morning... my right shoulder is, I'm not gonna lie, a little sore and Stephen was complaining of elbow pain last night.

This is what a search for "Wii Injuries" brought up on Google:

...gulp, there are some pretty nasty ones.

So, I've realized the more Wii's there are, the more upper extremity injuries there will be, i.e. more patients for physical therapists!!!

That seems a little unethical though now that I think about it. I guess I'll give my arm a rest today...for a little bit, I can't resist playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment