Monday, April 26, 2010

A different take on Evolution and Creationism?

On Friday night, Stephen and I celebrated my last day of classes (EVER!!) as a graduate student by seeing a show at Comedy Caravan, a local comedy club, and then hitting up 60 West, a martini bar, for some yummy drinks and late night appetizers.

One of the comedians told a joke that still has Stephen and I talking and laughing about it, so I thought I'd share:

There's proof that dinosaurs coexisted with humans. When God told Noah to build an ark, obviously no one had ever heard of the word. Noah didn't know what an ark was and so for the longest time couldn't do what God had commanded, that is until a dinosaur came to the rescue. The dinosaur said, "Noah, 'ark' is another word for 'boat.'" Noah was so relieved and thanked the dinosaur. Do you know what the dinosaur's name was?.... Thesaurus! Hahahahahahahaha- OK so I know I probably didn't get it across but if you can imagine, it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment