Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reunited....and it feels SO good

This post is uber late, but had to share. Last Saturday, April 17, was the infamous Thunder Over Louisville, to kick of all the Derby festivities. I hadn't been to "Thunder" since I was a kid and had no plans of attending this one, that is until one of my most favorite people invited me to go with her and her brother and his wife and some of their friends. So, of course, I jumped at the opportunity because I rarely ever get to see her and probably won't see her again until the fall (darn schedule conflicts and busy lives).

KB and I enjoying the great weather, yummy food and good company!

Luckily for us, KB and her crew got there early in the morning to claim a spot and set up shop! We had a great view of the great lawn and there were TONS of people. It's always fun to people watch and make games out of it.

Just a glimpse of the crowd and the bridge!

So despite some mishaps with finding the chow wagon (definition: a fenced corral with lots of good carnival food and booze), how we missed it, I'll never know, and the crowds, we had a great time and it was so good to catch up.

Love these goofballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment