Thursday, May 13, 2010

Come Fly with Me!

OH MY GOODNESS...

I went PARASAILING (you know, the beach activity where you're strapped to a huge parachute and let off the back of a boat with up to 1200 feet of rope flying hundreds of feet in the air) yesterday afternoon and it was amazing!!!! Soooo scary but so beautiful and also...very different than what I was expecting to experience. Once they let out that rope and you're hundreds of feet in the air, there is no sound, the wind is barely noticible if at all and as far as the eye can see is ocean. We were initially worried about losing our sunglasses so I went first because mine were tighter, and I found out there was no reason to worry at all.


I'm not trying to read more into the experience but when I was up that high, it was magical! I felt like the only person in the world up there in silence-amazing! I love experiencing new things and this was great. I recommend it for everyone.

p.s. don't look down if you're afraid of heights lol (although you will miss some awesome marine life)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i'd be one that would probably love it, but be absolutely terrified of the heights! such an adventurer you are :)

    ReplyDelete