Friday, May 14, 2010

I Don't think you're Supposed to Borrow This...

The second easy-breezy book I chose to read on vacation was Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. It's told from the perspective of a maid of honor, who after getting somewhat trashed on her dreaded 30th birthday ends up sleeping with/"borrowing" her best friend's (also the bride to whom shs is the maid of honor) boyfriend/fiance. And actually the entire book is about their affair and the big question is whether or not the fiance/boyfriend is going to call off the wedding. Who's he gonna pick? The fling or the woman's he's been dating for seven years and is engaged to? Oh and this book is full of drama, but fun-good-for-the-beach drama! The sequel is Something Blue, and I can't wait to pick it up when I get home to read it when Mr. Chicken Butt and I go with his fam on vacation to yet another beach (ahhh, it's the life :))

Oh, and it's also an older book so you can get it cheaper at places like Half Price! Happy reading

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I've heard great things about Griffin's books, I'll have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete