Thursday, May 13, 2010

Going Coastal Cont...

So I couldn't resist!!!!!

I went shopping today and want to share some of my finds from shops around PCB!!


I love how they look in the shopping basket, just hope they look good in his apartment.

On a completely different note, I also went shopping for regular things, clothes, accesssories, books, you know, the usual stuff. Well as soon as I walked into Bath and Body Works a woman that worked there came up to me and said, "Babe, you need some of this as red as you are (it's true, I'm lobster red, you'd think after 23 summers I'd have the whole sunscreen thing down)"



Anyway she handed me their body souflee in their new scent, Deep Aqua. It was very cool and refreshing and felt great on my skin, so I bought it and I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment