Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Caution! Wild Animals!

Beware of the boxed wild Amanda! On Tuesday, Stephen and I took advantage of the cloudy, cool day and headed out to the zoo. I couldn't resist climbing into this crate and pretending to be an animal, I just couldn't stop laughing long enough to actually imitate an animal!


We had a great time roaming the grounds and observing all the great animals and the construction going on. There was one disappointment though...I thought the polar bear exhibit would be up and ready...it wasn't :( So I guess I have to wait a little bit longer to see my lovely polar bears.

Anyway we had a great time watching all the other animals...

The hippo!

The monkey/orangutan/ape/some kind of primate!


The penguins!

A sculpture by Bob Lockhart!

The elephants!

The Stephen!

All in all, Stephen and I had a great time at the zoo observing all the animals. We just don't get out there enough! Hope everyone else is enjoying the week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment