Friday, July 23, 2010

True Confession Thursday

...but it's Friday!

I know it's Friday but I'm a sucker for some good alliteration so I'm gonna stick with it. "True Confession Thursday" will be a place for me to reveal something about myself that my readers may not know.

This first confession was inspired by my last blog posting here. So here goes...

Literally up until I was in college I had a fear of the dark and had difficulty going to sleep at night. Therefore, in order to combat that fear, I would watch movies with the sleep timer on so that there would be noise in the background and it wouldn't be so dark. The following were my top choices for "happy, sleepy time movies"

Grease 2
Shrek

A Very Brady Sequel

Crossroads
I know, I know they are all (with the exception of Shrek) very BAD movies, but they were lighthearted and funny so they fulfilled the purpose of keeping away the boogie man. Anyone else have favorite movies they turned to consistently?

1 comment:

  1. aw i like this idea! looking forward to seeing what you share :) and i'm kinda the same that i like to watch cartoons or something on the Disney channel for happy sleeping!

    ReplyDelete