Thursday, July 22, 2010

We're Gonna Scooooooorrrrrreee Tonight!

So did anyone see Grease 2? If not then the title of this post may seem a little more, ahem, suggestive than I meant. Anyway, they sing this song when they are bowling and I had these words in my head allll night on Saturday.



Stephen and I had two other couples over on Saturday for a potluck dinner then we all went bowling. We had a great time with everyone and it was fun catching up with our friends that went to Guatemala with us Mandy and Zack and their significant others.

Here is the menu we enjoyed!
  • 3 cheese tortellini with alfredo sauce, italian sausage and Stephen's special marinated chicken
  • a yummy salad brought by Mandy and Brad
  • Fazolli's breadsticks (extra YUM and totally awesome) brought by Zack and Kathleen
  • and for dessert.... Cupcakes!!!
Dinner was a success...bowling, not so much! I stunk it up pretty bad, although I've never really been any good at the sport but I had a blast nontheless. We're looking forward to getting together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment