Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gotta love product parties!

Lately, I've been really getting into the whole "wifey" persona, attending and hosting pampered chef parties, jewelry parties and now most recently, a Thirty-One party.

My friend Michelle, from PT school, hosted a Thirty-One party this afternoon for her best friend who is a consultant with the company. I was familiar with the company as I had seen their catalog in the break room at the hospital I was interning at earlier this summer.

 Michelle (on the left) hosted the party and our friend Sarah (in the middle) and me (on the right) attended and had a great time picking out fun, personalized gifts for ourselves!

For those of you who don't know, Thirty-One is an organization that caters to females. The sell super cute purses, totes, lunch boxes, luggage, accessories, wallets, etc... They're product line is so varied I think everyone could find something for them and what's even better is that you can customize your pieces with embroidery!

Here are some of the things I ordered today. I'm super excited about getting them and putting them to work!


 I got this exact pattern and our last name initial embroidered on. This is the large thermal tote. I'm thinking picnics, BYOB parties/cookouts, taking it on the boat, to the zoo, etc... It can hold 2 wine bottles :)


I also got this Cinch Sack. I think it will be perfect for transporting gym clothes back and forth from the house, school and the gym.

If I had an unlimited income I probably would've bought the whole catalog. They have several various sized totes that could be useful for so many things. Several of them are very structured and would be great for keeping things organized in your trunk or the back of your SUV.


The only thing I am/wasn't sure about was the quality of the pieces. It seems somewhat questionable, but there were several people at the party that had various Thirty-One pieces and absolutely raved about them, I'll keep you posted, but as of right now I recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment